Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Party

Well, last evening I attended my 11th Gunville Christmas Dinner. This could be the last as my future location is unknown at this time. I just might be living in a warmer climate next year. Nontheless I was asked by many how things were going as I hadn't seen anyone from the company in two weeks. What does one say? I'm still kicking..... things are about the same....we're trying to keep this breathing problem under control. The Gunville guys, Bob and Ryan, still talked about me pulling the horses next summer. Time will tell. Anyway it was nice to know that so many people, many of whom I had very little contact with, cared to take the time to talk with me and express their concerns and offer advice. Thanks to them. Dinner was served and Reggie and Bob talked their usual talk and I headed for home! Thanks for dinner Gunvilles!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed