Thursday, December 21, 2006

Here's a Front Cover but the Story is about Looking at the Back Cover



Christopher tells me that Julia likes to read the Berenstain Bears books but also spends much time studying the tiny pictures of the front covers of other books which are printed on the back cover of most of the BB books. She once asked her Dad why one of the characters had a certain look on her face. I think it was the book about stage fright. Its hard to imagine that Julia could actually see the looks on the faces because the pictures are so small. I am trying to keep up with her supply of these enjoyable books and could well go broke supplying them! They were well enjoyed also by daughter Beth so I suppose Rebecca will have a supply of them. I wonder if Beth's collection is in storage?

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed