Sunday, December 10, 2006

I Need To Test The New Blogger!

Those blogger guys at Google have been pestering me to switch to the new blogger thing so I did and I find it to be quite the same as the old one. I see a a blue and an orange button on the bottom of the wrting page but that's about all! Oh and there is a spot to write in "Lables for this post" whatever that means. I did notice that I was able to click on a button on another bloggers blog and I went directly to this blog. How nice! I think I'll try a new look too since I'm at it! How about the denim style?

2 comments:

Christopher Tassava said...

Labels - aka "tagging" - are very au courant. You can tag each post with a word or two about its topic: trucking, the U.P., snow, grandkids, etc. Then it's easier to find the posts. Or something.

Grandpa Jim said...

I spose we now have to tag and lable it so as to be "au courant".

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed