Friday, February 29, 2008

Well It is Gone!

Here we are in the final hours of February! Summer is almost here! It was so ugly cold today that I took a nap instead of going to Walmart to excercise! The winter hibernation didnt cause me to loose any fat! I think I might have put some on! For spring and summer my goal is to drop the other 15 pounds and put me at the right mass for my height! That of course will require less fast food and more slow food! Slow food is stuff one has to chew like raw carrots and celery.
Well anyway enough of that! I should report that yesterday we used my new Bard Access System for the second time! Sounds like something one would need to get into the White House or somewhere like that huh! Actually its a "port" buried just beneath the skin in my chest on the right side and is connected to a tube going on to my juglar. The "port" is accessed with a needle poked through the skin and through the membrane of the skin side of the device and the dope is then fed though it rather than a vein in my hand! So much handier it is! It would be nice if they would sell food that could be fed directly to the bloodstream and I wouldn't have to eat anymore! Just go to Olive Garden and order up some contrived Italian concoction and inject it! Would save a lot of time! It could be bought from the drive though as a mobile injectable too! Well this is getting down right stupid now but one can dream right?
Enough for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed