Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The House is in Good Order

Well after waiting a few months and then moving for a week I have things in pretty good order in the new high rise suite! I'm actually having fun "decorating" if that is the proper term! I found a place for most everything to start and then made more space when necessary! I enjoy the separate rooms and the kitchen! I don't have to stare at the unmade bed all day now. The kitchen is not stainless steel and tile but it allows me to use a stove for the first time in a dozen years! I can actually cook in pots on burners now! I need to get accustomed to the highway noise which I didn't get much of in the old house since it was in the back! All things considered I have decided I like the new house! Tonight I had a steak to celebrate!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed