Friday, February 22, 2008

In Two Months

Oh my I have been delinquent in posting here on Driving Around but I guess its because in part that I've been driving around or for starters flying west to home since that last post from Gelderland! Its been a busy two months with a few major events.

1.Picked up the Ex-pats now Unexpats at O'Hare on New Years Eve and had a leisurely trip back to the U.P.
2. Spent near a week in Canada with the Staffords fulfilling some legal requirements! Had a good time with the cute little baby at a nice cozy cabin in the Canadian Soo!
3. Made a couple overnight trips to Hancock to visit with the cute little one who was staing with her mama and dada at Grandma's house.
4. Convoyed to Birmingham with the Pensky truck and the Grand Caravan and spent a few days there enjoying the sun and warmth of the South!
5 Enjoyed a morning in the hospital just Tuesday having a port put in to make infusions much easier! We already used it yesterday!
6. Moving to a new suite here in this building! A real cute apartment with a real bedroom and small kitchen with a stove! I can actually cook now! My view changed from east to west too! Does that mean I will be facing the setting sun!

I promise to enter here more often as things settle down now and we wait for spring and the melting of the snows and greening of the earth here on this cold, cold -4 degree morning!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed