Thursday, October 04, 2007

One More to Add to the Score~

Well I was feeling so rotten in the breathers (the link is somewhat graphic to if you have a weak tummy be careful) today so I decided to call my favorite heath care provider and see if I could get some meds or an office visit. I guess the good receptionist knows me and my invalidism and got me in to see Dr. Judy. He (yah its a him) dosed me with some Biaxin for a few days and I sure hope whatever this is clears up. The Biaxin is the same stuff the doctor in Zetten prescribed except is is called clarithromycin over there! And by the way it was the same stuff Dr B gave me to kill off the excess H pylori in my stomach 9 years ago. I think the current symptoms feel very similar to the symtoms I had when trucking which would go on forever. Anyway that's the score for today in the HIPPA news journal. That is 6 appointments in 4 days! Now for a break till Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed