Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Day to Day Log


Well we made it through the day. Lets recap Octobers HIPPA facts. Yesterday was the dentist. This morning was the infusion or was it confusion. Napped and watched TV there and glanced at all the old people in wheelchairs coming in for maybe a colonoscopy or some other old folks test. I got home in time for lunch and then went back to see Dr Carlson at the Occupational Clinic. He pounds my knees and prods my belly and makes me touch my toes and then signs me good for a year's worth of medical card to show the DOT if I get stopped for something while pulling the horses around. He did wonder why I came back for renewal after I told him I cleaned out the truck in December. I told him about the horses and my new career with them. Now I get home in time for the news and supper and that's all for today! So to recap its October 3rd and I've already had 3 medical appointments! Tomorrow, Wednesday, I have more HIPPA news. Check back for that!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed