Friday, October 28, 2005

America's Top Ten


I found the following story as a post on the CompuServe community causal chat area.

Fast food junkies were surveyed by Askmen.com and it appears that these ten fast foods top their list. Do any of these fast foods tickle your taste buds or do you have a list of faves you want to share?
#10 Pizza Hut's Pepperoni Pizza: The pepperoni pizza came in as the best of the best at Pizza Hut and the close second was its cheese and stuffed crust pizzas.
#9 Subway's Steak and Cheese Sub: Oh, yeah! Hot steak oozing with melted, stringy cheese!
#8 Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich: The original sandwich will always be #1 on everyone's list of Arby faves.
#7 KFC's Bucket of Original Recipe Chicken: Ah yeah! Chicken fans love those spices!
#6 McDonald's Big Mac: No matter how many new items McDonald's may add to their menu, the Big Mac will always rule.
#5 Hooter's Buffalo Style Chicken Wings: Is it the wings or the Hooters' girls that make the wings a fave?
#4 Wendy's Big Bacon Classic With Cheese: Add a Frosty and you're set for the day!
#3 Papa John's Cheese Pizza: They know how to spread the cheese!
#2 Taco Bell Beef Burrito: Cha, cha, cha!
and the #1 fast food junkies love the best is...You are going to have to read AskMen.com's "America's Top 10 Favorite Fast Food" for the the answer :-)

So did you go there to see? Its a relative of my favorite which is the smaller "healthier" version. I need to tell a story which makes me chuckle each time I think of the whopper ditty of years ago. In the sixth period ninth grade English class I taught in the old days was a young man of 15 or maybe 16 named Dale. One day as we awaited the the final bell Dale was heard to sing the whopper ditty, "It takes two hands to handle my whopper" whereupon Dale's head was abused by a book wielded by young lady named Debbie. I actually thought I would need to call for medical help but after seeing stars for a minute or two Dale returned to normal which wasn't too far beyond and above the condition he was temporarily assigned by Debbie and the book.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hmmm...Subway's mark on the top 10 list sounds an awful like like a Philly Connection Cheesesteak. Yummy!

Grandpa Jim said...

Yah, I though about that too. I don't think I remembered Subway having a sandwich like that.

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed