Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Great TV Show Ratings Gig



The Nielson lady called a few weeks ago and asked if I would help her out by participating in the TV ratings game going on this week! She asked a bunch of questions and said I would get the stuff to record my viewing habits in a few days. Well, its almost over now and I have faithfully kept my diary since Thursday morning at 5 am. Actually I was asleep then so I told the diary that I was not watching TV. Who in their right mind would be at 5 am? People are supposed to sleep until 8 or 9 or so or get up and go to work.. Anyway I show that I don't watch a lot of TV. I watched the Today show a little, then Regis and his girlfriend a little less. I caught a twenty year old Cosby show once. I spent a few hours watching Animal Planet and TLC and the History Channel. Ice Road Truckers is on the History Channel. What a bunch of wimps! Anyway pardon the swerve. If I remember and if I am not busy I watch the TV 6 local news but the Peterson lady half anchor drives me nuts with her speech and presentation. I often wonder where they find these people. Anyway, I didn't help the big time networks much because I didn't watch any of their garbage takeoffs of American Idol. So I did my share and I'm sure they will appreciate my efforts. They even paid me already! There was a one dollar bill stuck in with the paper work!

1 comment:

Christopher Tassava said...

Awesome! Yours will be the least exciting diary they've ever seen! How long do you have to do it? Are you almost done?

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed