Sunday, July 08, 2007

New Diet for My New Life


Since the Dr's Office called the other day to let me know that I am now officially a diabetic and will tomorrow see the doctor concerning that discovery, I now need to revise my diet accordingly so I'm making a diabetics moijaka! It has stew meat, only two potatoes (they are starchy) but lots of carrots, onions, cabbage, and brassica oleracea var gemmifera. It will feed me for a few days! In my salad tonight will be lettuce, cucumbers, radish, tomato, cauliflower and Hidden Valley Ranch Free! Dr. B would be proud of me! I figure about 50 carbos at the most in the stew! But what about that Coke in the fridge? The one I snuck today tasted really good! I figure that if I have no other sugar and very few carbo laden foods I can stay under 250 grams of carbohydrates today even with the Coke! Living without Coke would be like Romeo living without Juliet! (Or was it Juliet living without Romeo?) We will talk about the Jif and Nabisco Saltines, and the Schawn's Ice Cream and Nesquick Chocolate Syrup, and the Oreos delima later! Right now I have to eat!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed