Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Again Soon


Well the time here in the Nederlands is almost up. Its been a fast 3 plus weeks. The first time in my life that I've been away from home for so long! On this last evening we had dinner with the neighbors and will now resume packing the bags! The baby Rebecca is going into dreamworld and the sun will set by 11 or so to allow me to Lunestatize! Tomorrow brings the 2 hour car trip to Dusseldorf and the 9 hour plane ride to Detroit, then the short one hour hop to Green Bay and the short drive home! It is quite the world we live in where a person can leave Europe and be home in Michigan the same day. And as goes the story for any extended vacation I am now flat broke, so if you, dear readers, have any extra money for me to live on till the next SS check send it by Pay Pal or USPS to Iron Mountain! I'll be forever grateful!

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's better for you, readers, to send the money first to Holland. I'll pass it along to IMT.

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed