Saturday, February 24, 2007

Santa Claus of February!

Holy Santa it was like Christmas in February around here on Friday. I mentioned to Matt the building manager while he made his rounds that my TV has been forming a large black rectangle over the bottom half of the screen! I showed him and he agreed that it was difficult to watch a picture like that. And while I was complaining I mentioned that the fridge was freezing my lettuce but the freezer itself was not freezing my frozens. I told him to catch Land Lady Shannon in a good mood and relay the information to her some day. Matt left to clean another room but returned in a few minutes to tell me to start emptying my fridge because Land Lady Shannon was just leaving Home Depot with a new fridge and T V set for me! I learned a good lesson from what happened yesterday. When in need, complain!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed