Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!


You might have read the story of my Christmas Tree back in December. Well, my tree didn't go to the storage room or the compost pile. Its still sits there on the table! I checked out the facts on my "Christmas Tree" and found that it can be a house plant. Its a Norfolk Island Pine, a popular houseplant/Christmas tree. It has such wonderful soft needles. It not like those prickly smelly trees one finds in the tree lot. If any readers out there know anything about them let me know how to raise it so I can decorate it again next year. I guess out in the wilds of, I suppose Norfolk Island, they grow to immense size. Maybe I'll need to buy me a chainsaw in a few years! I wonder if this one will eventually go out through the roof or should I make it a bonsai. I do know that I need to find it a bigger pot soon since it has grown about six inches since December! And I know that it gives off oxygen so much in demand around here! I wonder if it blooms in the summer! I wonder if I should hire a tree pruning service so it looks its very best for next Christmas! Maybe I'll take it for a ride to Cost Cutters for a trim!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah, sure...why don't you bring it to Cost Cutters for a trim. But don't call me to bail you out of the psych ward.

Beth said...

By the way, it looks good! Nice and green!

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed