Sunday, February 12, 2006

Paying Bills

I think this is a bit funny. As the internet has become a real time saver for paying my bills it is ironic that the only bill I need to pay by delivered check or cash is my internet bill (I leave the only other bill payment check which is for my rent in the room where the hungry landlord scoops it up like a hawk catching a mouse)! I even inquired if she at the ISP office would take a credit card for payment. Nope, they hadn't progressed to that point in the financial world yet. Maybe someday but not this month. She bills me via email and a pdf file thing, I write out the check, and deliver it to the mail slot in the wall at their office a couple blocks down Vulcan Street. To save the bother of having to do this monthly I pay for two months at a shot. Strange isn't it. The only bill I have to pay by check and get delivered is my internet provider's bill!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed