Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Need A Reminder

I need to ask someone out there who wishes I remain
sane to remind me to turn "popup blocker" off for
certain tasks. For months I wondered why I couldn't
do what I wanted to do at my wireless providers
web site. Then more recently I pondered and tried
in vain to get the new little picture adding thing to
work here at this site. Today I eventually switched
from Netscape to MS Explorer where I have some
silly toolbar installed and again tried to use the
above mentioned picture thing. Ha....I was warned
that a "popup" had been blocked! Then the light
came on and I can even use the ABC thing with
the blocker disabled. Maybe I should just kill it and
rid myself of the frustration next time I run into a
similar situation. But then all those popups! Did you
ever wonder what's worse, popups or junk mail?
In my business I'll take the junk mail.
It keeps us trucking!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed