Saturday, June 18, 2005

Reminders, reminders!

Is it good or just a waste of their money and my time? Today's mail included some information from GlaxsoSmithKline the makers of among other medications my doses of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol inhalation powder better known as ADVAIR DISKUS. (I think it should ADVAIR in a Diskus.) They don't want me to miss a dose and they don't want me to run out of doses so they offer to call me apparently twice a week to remind me to take my "snort" and they will also call to remind me to go the the drug store to get some more doses before the old supply runs out. This is today's world. So many helpers! So any reminders! I wouldn't have to remember much of anything on my own anymore! But is that good for my aging mind

1 comment:

Christopher Tassava said...

Crazy! And we wonder why drugs cost so much! I wonder what it costs them to market this program and to hire the IT dudes to write the software and maintain the servers that email or call everyone. Silly. Whatever happened to the good old days when if you forgot to take your meds, you got sick?

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed