Sunday, June 12, 2005

I Didn't Get Caught!

Well we made it through the week without so much as a logbook check during Roadcheck 2005. In fact I had to enter a scale only once the last day but did have a bit of a scare there in Abrams as I got the little flashing red "GO TO SCALE" light as I was passing in the bypass lane. I think maybe the boys in blue were playing games as when I got to the scale platform I got the "GO AHEAD" green. Otherwise almost where ever I was they had collected enough business for the time being or they were were gone.... maybe fishing! (That's fishing for trucks somewhere else). That was nice. A trucker can't wish for more than the "big word" at the "chicken coops". The big word is of course "closed" and the "chicken coop" designation apparently grew out of the physical stucture of the scale houses with the glass fronts resembling chicken coops. So passed Road Check 2005.

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed