Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Figured It Out!


It took awhile because of course I didn't read the
directions but today by accident I did it. Let me
explain the problem I had with this timer. I would set it for 5 minutes to cook something
for 5 minutes. But, when 5 minutes was up it
tinkled about one tenth of one second and then
just sat there thinking it had done its job! Actually, I hadn't heard it and whatever I was
cooking burned black or boiled dry or baked to a crisp! I was very close to saying, "You are fired" like the lady on TV tells her mops and her dusters or the rich guy tells his apprentices but in a fit of exasperation I grabbed it and cranked it up to 60 and then turned it down to zero and it rang like the bells of the old church up the street! Darn modern contraptions trying to befuddle an old invalid!

No comments:

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed