Saturday, December 03, 2005

Two for the Price of One

A real deal in the old days was a buy one meal get one free but now it is buy one Kia and get the second one free! I heard it on the radio. I can't remember where for sure but I think it was a northern lower Michigan radio station. How about that. Buy one Kia SUV and get an $18,000 Kia sedan or whatever free for the kids!
I also heard another ad in Minnesota which advertised a huge purchase of Chevy Cavaliars and Pontiac Grand Ams by a dealer who was now passing the savings on to anyone who needed two new cars at once. With absolutely no money down one could drive home one of each for only $389 monthly. I guess it would be best to tow one home or bring a second driver with. I didn't hear for sure how many months but maybe till Social Security kicked in or the like. What a deal! Again 2 for one low monthly payment! One for you and one for the kids!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Is that an offer to buy me a car?

Dream of Travel

Dream of Travel
Hispeed